Sometimes the most stylish pieces are surprisingly simple. That's what makes our Dixie loveseat so perfect. A single line of button tufting adds subtle sophistication to Dixie's tight back, while angled arms add a modern edge. Welt detailing and tapered wood legs finish the look. Dixie's clean lines and designer touches are meant to be mixed with any décor for a look that's fresh, yet timeless. Add to that the quality and comfort of Premier Construction and you'll be loving this contemporary loveseat for a long time. Details
Body Depth: 37.0
Body Height: 36.5
Body Width: 58.0
- Clean, classic design that adds style to any room
- Comfortable and supportive foam tight back with distinctive button-tufting detail
- La-Z-Boy® Premier standard loose box seat cushions accented with welt trim
- Streamlined, angled arms
- Decorative wood legs
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
|Handcrafted in the USA
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||58W x 37D x 36.5H
|Wall Distance Needed to Recline
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.