Make the most of your space with the style and versatility of our Bexley sleep sofa. Its clean lines and casual styling complement any décor while adding an unexpected edge. Slightly flared, key-shaped arms frame its two box-border seats for a unique, yet uncomplicated silhouette. Welt trim and rich wood legs add a tailored touch. Comfortable both day and night, Bexley features a hidden Supreme Comfort™ Full mattress, perfect for overnight guests. Designed to be customized, this simple sofa is also easy to mix and match with other pieces from our Urban Attitudes® collection. Premier Construction ensures lasting comfort and quality.
Details Body Depth: 38.5
Body Height: 38.0
Body Width: 74.0
- Stylish and versatile Full size sleep sofa with classic good looks
- Comfortable and supportive chambered blown fiber semi-attached back
- Premier standard loose box-border seat cushions with welt trim accent
- Slightly flared arms with a key-shaped design and decorative wood legs
- Includes two 20" accent pillows
- Includes standard Supreme ComfortTM quilted innerspring mattress
- Full mattress dimensions 71.5 L x 52 W x 5.5 H
- Recommended Full sheet size 104 L x 81 W (approx.)
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in the USA
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||74W x 38.5D x 38H
|Wall Distance Needed to Recline
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.