Put your comfort on cruise control with our Talladega reclining loveseat. A convenient middle console with hidden storage and two cup holders keeps essentials at your fingertips, while dual-sided reclining lets you shift into relaxation. Simply release the easy-action latch on the right or left outside arms to adjust the back and full chaise legrest, or recline without raising your feet. A streamlined design with sleek padded arms and exposed wings gives Talladega a modern look, while racing stripe topstitching on the lower back adds extra flair. Upgrade to Harmony Leather, featuring decorative heavy-gauge double-needle topstitching on the lower back, arm posts and wings for added distinction.
Body Depth: 39.0
Body Height: 42.0
Body Width: 77.5
- Handsome casual style and ultimate convenience
- Dual-sided reclining adds two more lounging options to your room, plus convenient storage and a place for your drinks
- Backs, chaise seats and legrests can be adjusted independently for customized relaxation
- Foam backs provide sculpted support for head, neck and lumbar
- Padded outside arms and armrests surround you with sleek comfort
- Decorative topstitching accents
- Seats recline easily with dual side latch releases
- Handy center console provides extra armrest space, hidden storage and two cup holders
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||77.5W x 39D x 42H
|Wall Distance Needed to Recline
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.